1. Definition of personal information
"Personal information" is information about a living individual that can identify a specific individual by the name, date of birth, or other description contained in the information, and other information. It is something that can be easily collated, which makes it possible to identify a specific individual.
2. Collection of personal information
This shop may collect your personal information when you purchase products or make inquiries. When collecting, we will specify the purpose of use and use legal and fair means. The personal information collected at this shop is as follows.
- Your name, Frigana
- Phone number
- Email address
- Shipping information
- Transaction history with this shop and its contents
- Information that can be identified by a specific individual by combining the above
3. Use of personal information
The purpose of using the personal information entrusted to us by our customers is as follows.
- Order confirmation and inquiry
- Confirmation and inquiry of product shipment
- When replying to an inquiry
This shop will not disclose or provide personal information to a third party without the consent of the customer except in the following cases.
- When required by law, and when it is necessary for a national institution or local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by the law
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When exchanging personal data with an affiliated company of the company that operates this shop
4. Security management of personal information
For the safety management of personal information entrusted to us by our customers, we will take rational, organizational, physical, human and technical measures by the service provider, and we will handle it appropriately in accordance with relevant laws and regulations. By doing so, we will endeavor to prevent risks such as unauthorized intrusion into personal data, loss, falsification, and leakage of personal information.
5. Correction and deletion of personal information
Please let us know the correction / deletion of personal information entrusted to you by the following inquiries. In addition, if you are registered as a user, you can correct your personal information from the menu "My Account" on this site.
* A cookie is information that is sent from the server computer to your browser and stored on the hard disk of the computer you are using.
7. About using SSL
When entering personal information, SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology is used to prevent interception, obstruction, or falsification of this information in order to ensure security.
* SSL is a function to send and receive eavesdropping prevention and data tampering prevention by encrypting information. By using SSL, it is possible to send information more securely.
8. Contact information
Please see the notation based on the Specified Commercial Transactions Law.
When we change the personal information we collect, the purpose of use, or other privacy policies, we will announce the changes to this page.
10. Disclosure of personal information to third parties
In principle, we will not disclose the personal information acquired and collected to third parties. However, in the following cases, personal information can be disclosed.
- When there is a disclosure request based on laws and regulations (investigation cooperation from the police, etc.).
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body, property, etc. of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When the Company transfers all or part of its business to a third party or splits the company, and transfers it to a third party or the split company.