Terms of service
Article 1 (Member)
- "Member" means a person who applies to register of Membership of the Online Shop with the consent to this Terms and Conditions according to the procedure stipulated by Yamatou.
- "Member Information" means all information including attributes of Member disclosed by Member and records of transaction of Member.
- This Terms and Conditions applies to every Member and each Member shall comply with the Terms and Conditions on the application of registration and after the registration.
Article 2 (Registration)
A person (customer)who applies to register to Membership according to the procedure stipulated by Yamatou with the consent to the Terms and Conditions shall have a Membership after the completion of the registration procedure stipulated by Yamatou. Membership registration procedure shall be executed by a person he/herself and no exemption for registration shall be approved by a representative of the person. In addition, an application of Membership from a person whose past Membership is disqualified or an application which Yamatou defines as not applicable may be rejected.
- Registration of Member Information
Required Member Information on the registration needs to be registered accurately in the designated registration form according to the guideline of registration. Any special character including old style Kanji character and Roman numerals is not to be used in the form. Yamatou will change the character including a special character as above to a suitable character if a special character is used.
- Management of Password
- Password can be used only by a Member in person and shall not be transferred or lent to any third party.
- Member must do the management of Password in person with the responsibility including regularly changing Password in order not to be known by someone else.
- Any intention to Yamatou with the use of Password shall be deemed as Member's own intention and Member shall be responsible with all payments occured along with the intention.
Article 3 (Member Information change)
- Member shall notice the change of Member Information registered including the name and address immediately to Yamatou after the change is done.
- Yamatou has no responsibility for any damage arising from or in connection with no change of information. In addition, please note that a transaction fixed before the completion of Member Information change will be completed according to the information before the change.
Article 4 (Membership withdrawal)
In case Member wants to withdraw from Membership, the Member shall follow the withdrawal process by he/herself. The withdrawal shall be effective after the completion of all the designated withdrawal process.
Article 5 (Disqualification of Membership and Obligation for Compensation)
- Yamatou shall be entitled to disqualify Membership of Member when it is found that the Member makes false declaration at the application of Membership, or neglect Member's payment obligation on online shopping, or there is any other reason Yamatou acknowledges as inappropriate act as Member.
- In the event that Member carried out any of the acts stipulated in the list below, Member shall bear responsibility to compensate any damages suffering Yamatou due to the act.
- Unauthorized use of Membership number or Password
- Any acts interfering with business of Yamatou including, but not limited to, falsification of information of the Yamatou's website, data transmission of harmful computer program to Yamatou's website.
- Any violation to the intellectual property right of any products that Yamatou handles.
- Any acts that violate the Terms and Conditions in addition to the above items.
Article 6 (Handling of Member Information )
- Yamatou will not disclose Member Information without the prior consent of the Member to a third party as a general rule. However, Yamatou may disclose Member Information and all other information related to Member without the prior consent of Member to a third party in any of the following circumstances.
- In the event of a disclosure request in accordance with the law.
- In the event of that Yamatou determines the disclosure is required to protect Yamatou's right, interests, and honor etc., .
- Yamatou keeps and handles Member Information according to Yamatou's "Guideline on Personal Information Protection". Yamatou may use Member Information with Yamatou's business for the purpuse of providing service, increasing service quality, promotion of service use and ensuring sound and smooth operation of service.
- Yamatou may provide information to Member by e-mail newsletter or any other means (including advertisement) . If Member doesn't hope to receive the information provision, Member may notice that Member does not wish the information provision of Yamatou following Yamatou's prescribed procedures. Then, Yamatou will stop the provision of information to Member according to the notice of Member. However, the information required for service operation shall not be stopped even if there is the notice of Member.
Article 7 (Acts prohibited)
The Terms and Conditions prohibits Member from doing any acts listed as following on the use of the service.
- Violation of the law or Terms and Conditions including, but not limited to, instructions and directions for the use of the service and precautions for shopping on the service.
- Harm the right, benefits or reputation of Yamatou or a third party.
- Conduct that could adversely affect the mind of youth, an act that violates public policy and other public orders and morals.
- Act that could cause trouble to any other Member or other third party or discomfort for any other Member or other third party.
- Input false information.
- Write or send harmful data including computer program or e-mail.
- Any unauthorized access to Yamatou's server or other computers.
- Loan/transfer password to a third party or share password with a third party.
- Other acts Yamatou considers as inappropriate.
Article 8 (Service disruption/stop)
- If any of the following items applies, Yamatou can stop some or all of the service provision without notice in order to keep the service operating status well.
- In the event that the stop is required for system regular maintenance or emergency maintenance.
- In the event of system load concentration.
- In the event that the system operation becomes difficult because of any trouble including fire, power outage, or the act of obstructing by a third party.
- In the event that Yamatou determines the system stop is inevitably required.
Article 9 (Service change/termination)
Yamatou shall be entitled to change/terminate some or all of the service without the prior notice in its sole discretion.
Article 10 (Disclaimer)
- Yamatou bears no responsibility for system halt/delay/disruption or data missing caused by failure of communication line or computer, or any damage due to unauthorized data access, or any other damages caused to Member related to Yamatou's service.
- Yamatou makes no warranties or guaranties as to that any digital communication including e-mail or contents sending from Yamatou's website, server, or domain does not have harmful one including computer virus.
- Yamtou bears no responsibility of any damages arising from a violation of Member to the Terms and Conditions.
Article 11 (Revision)
Yamatou shall be entitle to revise the Terms and Conditions at its option, and to establish a supplemental terms and conditions(hereinafter referred to as "Supplemental Terms and Conditions" at is option. The revision or establish of Terms and Conditions including "Supplemental Terms and Conditions" shall be effective when the revised or established Terms and Conditions or Supplemental Terms and Conditions uploaded on Yamatou's website. If this happens, Member shall follow the revised or established Terms and Conditions or Supplemental Terms and Conditions.
Article 12 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the District Court governing the location of our company in the first instance.